With all the challenges of 2020 and the first part of 2021 many of us have utilized online merchants for medical supplies. Since medical supplies are tax deductible it is very helpful to have a full list of the things you bought. I recently found a hidden Amazon feature that will supply your purchase history report. To get to this report you can follow this link Order Report or follow these steps.
- Log into your Amazon account
- Click on your name
- This should take you to the accounts page
- Look for the box labeled "Orders and Shopping Preferences"
- Click the "Download Order Report" link
- Enter the Date range in the form that comes up
- Open with Open Office or Excel
This took me a little R&D to find so I wanted to shre the link to help others out, good luck.