Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Congratulations to Lyle and Luke

My friends:

I'm honored to once again receive the support of my neighbors for another term as your mayor.
I want to thank everyone who participated in our republic's election process, especially those who worked and volunteered to keep our community safe. Now, more than ever we need to focus on what brings us together, our shared values and how we continue to move our community forward. Congratulations to Lyle Hoaglund on being the newest member on the Mantorville City Council. Lyle will be replacing Henry Blair on the council. I would like to thank Henry for his time and efforts on the council, I will miss his insights and input. I would also like to congratulate Luke Nash on his return to the City Council.

The results that are found on the Secretary of State's web site for Mantorville are:

Mayor:
        Chuck Bradford     54.57%
        Jim Potter              44.00%

City Council (Top Two)

        Lyle Hoaglund       38.80%
        Luke Nash              31.57%
        Henry Blair             29.98%

I am looking forward to continuing the great work we have been able to accomplish together and I am honored to be asked to serve as your mayor again.

Thank You.

Chuck Bradford
Mayor, City of Mantorville

No comments:

Post a Comment