Sunday, July 12, 2015

Open for Business part 2a

Open for Business part 2a

This next weekend is stage coach days. This is the weekend that used to be called Old Tyme Days and is a great Mantorville tradition. The city is once again organizing the kiddie tractor pull as well as other fun family friendly events. I encourage everyone to come down and look around during the weekend.

In my first two parts of the open for business series I highlighted our revolving loan program and looked at some of the efforts the city and the EDA are taking to encourage new business opportunities within our community. My third part will provide details on the tax abatement program the city and EDA are offering to our business community. I have also mentioned that there were a few businesses that have started or are expanding in our community. I wanted to share some good news from one of our businesses. I was invited to a ground breaking ceremony for creative change. The Bergs are expanding their operation  with a new addition. I have attached a picture of the ground breaking ceremony.

This is just one example of how an existing business is making our community stronger by continuing to invest in our area. Help me in congratulating the Bergs on the success of growing their business and continuing to make Mantorville a great place to live and run a business. I have a few other businesses that I would like to highlight in future articles. If you have just started or expanded a business I would like to talk you about your business needs and highlight your business in a future article.

Remember that this weekend is Stagecoach days I hope everyone has an opportunity to come down and enjoy the activities and I hope to see all of you at one of the many events. Again congratulations to the Bergs.

Yours in service
Chuck Bradford

No comments:

Post a Comment