Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Star Harold Campaign Questions

1. Name:
Chuck Bradford a proud father, husband and public servant who has always felt a very strong sense of pride and identity being a citizen of Mantorville. My wife and I treasure this community because of it's historic beauty, lower cost of living, and enriched educational system. These values were powerful motivators as I felt a sense of duty to promote and protect our community.

2. Community where you live:
Living in the City of Mantorville, I have been a member of ad-hoc community organizations formed to better the community as well as more formal groups. As a member of the Kasson-Mantorville Lions club, I have served my community by raising money and working on community improvement projects. My volunteerism has served both Dodge and Olmsted counties promoting tourism, local projects and policy issues. I also volunteer on the Welch Village Ski Patrol where I help provide emergency medical assistance to injured skiers. I understand that serving, as an elected official is the highest form of community service.

3. How long have you lived in the district you will represent?
Abby and I have lived in Mantorville since 2004, we fell in love with the community when we first saw the historic charm of the community. After buying a house all our neighbors made us feel so welcomed. We knew we had made the right decision. Almost immediately we meet so many great people that invited us to take an active role in the town. Public service is my way of repaying the community for the warmth we have received.

4. Family information you would like to share
Abby and I have been married for over 30 years. We have two beautiful children, a 10 year old son named Spencer and a 9 year old daughter named Sandra. One of my driving motivations for running for office is my desire to leave an even better State and City for Spencer and Sandra than the one in which I was raised. I have leveraged this passion to fight for the citizens of Mantorville.

5. Party affiliation, if applicable
Mayor is a Non-Partisan office; However I am active with the Republican Party

6. Education:
BS from Iowa State University

7. Experience
Lobbied the State Bonding Committee for help with construction of the new Treatment Plant. The result was a $1.8 million dollar contribution from the State. During my six years as Mayor, the City has yet to raise the tax rate for property taxes. In fact the rate for 2018 went down by 7%.  I even went as far to donate my full net salary back to keep the tax rate from raising. I believe responsible stewardship for the City includes maintaining our heritage while promoting economic growth.

8. Website:   
ChuckBradford.Com

9. Social media:
mayorbradford.blogspot.com/
Facebook.com/CBradford

10. Email address:
MantorvilleMayor@GMail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment