Sunday, June 30, 2013

Proclamation for KM Athletes

I presented a proclamation this weekend for our students athletes. I wanted to post my comments from this weekend as well as the proclamation on my blog for those that didn't get a chance to be present.
Thank you for coming out today. My name is Chuck Bradford, the Mayor of Mantorville and as mayor I have many responsibilities and opportunities. Of these, one that I really enjoy is the opportunity to recognize important events within our community via proclamations.
I have therefore signed a proclamation today that I would like to read to you:

 I would like to thank the coaching staff of our school system, congratulate all of our student athletes and recognize all of our student’s parents for their support and encouragement of our students this past year.
Congratulations everyone!  Keep up the Amazing work.
Click here for a high resolution version 

No comments:

Post a Comment